Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday's Ten

1.  I really, really dislike fog.  While it looks absolutely cool, when it comes on a day where I have things planned (eg, driving all over), it is highly irritating.

2.  This is because I do not like to drive in fog.  Especially since half of Texas either forgets their lights or never learned to turn them on in the first place.

3.  The high and low points of my day occurred simultaneously-- having lunch with friends, and saying "see you after your next PCS".

4.  PCS season sucks.  Give me your thoughts on friends moving because my heart is sore right now.

5.  The second-highest point was seeing my Little G at her choir performance.  Giggly kids make the cutest choir groups.  (Once they stop running amok...omigoodness.)

6.  In just a little bit, we get new couches.  Yay!  :)

7.  In just over a week, I get my Big G home for a little while!  Even more YAY!

8.  Big G and Little G AND My G all have finals this week.  I think I'll hide away and go to the movies.  The stress level gets to be a bit much and Big G isn't even HERE.

9.  I am learning that there are a great number of things over which I have absolutely zero control.  Mostly I am okay with this.  Other times, I struggle.

10.  But tomorrow is a new day.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment