Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday's Ten



Today's Ten--

1. I don't like fire. I really, really, really don't like fire.

2. But I'm ready, just in case. Nasty grass fire several miles and a town or two away sent up a smoke plume that got me off my duff.

3. I wish it would rain. A lot.

4. On a more positive note, I met our new neighbor today. We had met the guy and he was nice, but now I feel better that I've met both of them.

5. Our old neighbors were terrific. Now I have hope for new friendships. :)

6. I wouldn't say that I've been a couch potato today, because I've gotten a lot done. However, my 2-hour nap felt lovely.

7. I got paid for my first Avon sale today. Can't wait for her stuff to come in so I can deliver.

8. And I have a job interview tomorrow. (Woo-hoo!)

9. In Austin (not so woo-hoo).

10. And I get to visit my bff before and after the interview. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment