Tuesday, September 13, 2011
1. I don't like fire. I really, really, really don't like fire.
2. But I'm ready, just in case. Nasty grass fire several miles and a town or two away sent up a smoke plume that got me off my duff.
3. I wish it would rain. A lot.
4. On a more positive note, I met our new neighbor today. We had met the guy and he was nice, but now I feel better that I've met both of them.
5. Our old neighbors were terrific. Now I have hope for new friendships. :)
6. I wouldn't say that I've been a couch potato today, because I've gotten a lot done. However, my 2-hour nap felt lovely.
7. I got paid for my first Avon sale today. Can't wait for her stuff to come in so I can deliver.
8. And I have a job interview tomorrow. (Woo-hoo!)
9. In Austin (not so woo-hoo).
10. And I get to visit my bff before and after the interview. Life is good.
Posted by Casey at 5:06 PM