Tuesday, September 27, 2011
1. It is so nice to meet someone new and have a grownup dinner with real food and a terrific atmosphere. :) I love new friendships.
2. Tea is made, my sink clutter no longer takes over the whole bathroom vanity, and the sheets are changed. TDY is nearly over, thank God!
3. I feel terrible for whining about a TDY when there are deployments going on. Then I remind myself "Gone is gone," try not to whine around anyone whose husband is deployed (and usually fail, unfortunately), and find a new pair of big girl panties.
4. I totally scored at Office Max today. The labels I needed were $43 for the big package , but the other style of label was only $19. That seemed crazy to me. I asked for some help, and the store staff member said he would mark the price down to $26, which would have been the normal price of the other style. With my 50% off coupon, that would have been a HUGE bargain anyway. Well, he gave me the 50% off before the coupon scanned, so I ended up spending a little over $9. Total. :)
5. I also went to try to find a nice pair of black pumps. If I had wanted to, I could have been well outfitted for a career as an exotic dancer, but found no pumps in my size. Ugh.
6. I did find an absolutely fabulous dress in my size. :)
7. After trying on 7 others. I could do some damage in Ross, sometimes. Usually I don't find anything, but on days when I do, I end up doing very well.
8. I am really proud of my little G. She had a horrendous/awful mess in her room and knew that I wouldn't drive her to buy fish for her fish tank until it was cleaned up. She spent 2 hours cleaning it today and it looks FABULOUS.
9. I won't even look in her closet. Under her bed is clean, so I am thinking the closet is too big a risk.
10. My stomach is full of good food, the house smells wonderful (scentsy, lol), and tomorrow promises to be terrific. What else could a girl ask for?