Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday's 10

Somehow I have completely fallen off the wagon of blog-writing. One child has moved out and seems to be adjusting well, the other child turned 11 among much hilarity and fun over the weekend...my thoughts are too scattered to write.

Two friends with blogs have started a "Tuesday's 10" and it seems like a great way to get started again. Writing has helped me clear my mind, settle my soul, and be creative in a way I haven't been for a long time so here goes.

1. Buy one, get one free glasses aren't always what they seem to be. When you have to pay $75 "upgrade" fees for both pairs to get the lenses you want, and they tell you they "don't do" the lenses you REALLY want/need-- go somewhere else.

2. My little girl is growing up too fast. Today she was practicing opening her combo lock so she'll be ready for school.

3. Thin mints, set aside in the freezer for the summer, taste REALLY good when it is hot.

4. Little G is a genius for remembering they were in there.

5. Big G made me laugh for a good 10 minutes with a single text.

6. I miss my kid.

7. Toe cramps are AWFUL.

8. I wish it would RAIN. So does everyone else in Texas.

9. I think I'm addicted to my Kindle...reading at night before sleep is the reason I've been sleeping at all.

10. Overall, today was a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment