Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday's Ten... Or, What I Should Be Doing

We had a pretty nasty storm last night.  It seemed like it was going on and on and on and so even when I did get to sleep, I didn't sleep well.  I am a zombie today, stumbling through the simplest things (including typing) and otherwise feeling like a slug.

I have a lot to do.  I don't want to do any of it.  But I'll at least make it into a nice and neat list.

1.  I have a big event this week.  I should be writing prices on things and putting tags on bags.

2.  I need to get change for the event, so customers can use cash.

3.  There is a newsletter that is one step away from being finished.  Well, maybe two steps but I digress.

4.  The floor needs to be vacuumed.

5.  I have three things to fax to two different places.  

6.  I have a quick online class to take.

7.  I have a box to send out for Easter/birthday.

8.  I have another box to get ready for Easter.

9.  I have a birthday card to find.  Then mail.

10.  I have a nap to take.

Guess which one will get done?    What do you have going on today?

Lyrics aside, this is hilarious.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment